Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Check Out My E-Feelings

I counted nine deer in my backyard the other day.  I think they’re planning something.  A gathering in such numbers can only be suspicious.

New music projects have started crowding my briefly clean desktop.  This is both good and daunting.  I should probably start finishing some things.  

Oh, and good news for everyone: 

Following extensive political posturing and bureaucratic tomfoolery, I think I’ve finally added my senior project, under the conditions that I act more effusive, take advantage of the department’s vast resources, and imbue my art with an explicit social message.  At this point I should quote the great Sir Thomas Waits, who famously stated, “I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy,” but I won’t.  In cases such as this, it’s sometimes necessary to swallow one’s pride and take the frontal lobotomy.

In my day (today), we had to dig our cars out of the snow with our bare hands in order to leave our 18th century log cabins and use the internet. With that in mind, I’d like everyone to take a moment to appreciate the ease with which we view lolcatz.

3 comments: