Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Conversation with the Ballatician$

I will now transcribe a conversation with the Ballatician$ as I hear it.
The setting: in the living room, playing donkey kong.

Lou: Crim loves the barrel.  He's the king of the barrel

Justin: I'm rolling two joints with the rest of the weed

Lou: meep

Crim: Oh this song rules

Lou: You could make this a sweet song.  Or not actually.  You could make it a sweet rock song.

Crim: Shit.

Lou: You almost just killed yourself like an epic n00b

Nick: Damn Crim you're good at this.

Crim: I hate these guys.

Lou: They're monkeys throwing barrels.

Justin: They kind of look like Lou

Lou: They kind of look like me

Justin: It smells like soy sauce in here.

Crim: Is this our blog?

Nick: I want it so bad, and I'm the only one here.

Lou: Are you gonna smoke that joint?

Justin: I have the lighter right now unless you want to go out and smoke a cigarette

Lou: You guys run out of matches?

Jesse: ha

Jesse: Franco!

Crim: We have three weeks left

Nick: You see that Crim, I was all over his head

Justin: should we smoke both of these?

Lou: lets just smoke one and see

Jesse: smoke both

Nick: we know what's gonna happen when we smoke one

Justin: things that are rational don't fly.  We play warcraft for 14hours straight.  We smoke weed literally like its our job.  We applied to get this job blazing

Jesse: We the best!

Nick: we're some of them

Crim: what kids?

Lou: those kids, when I showed up at the chapel and you guys were freebasing?

Jesse: I say nay to that crocodile.  I always die here, every time.

Lou: can you skip a barrel?

Crim: you just have to be a G

3 comments:

  1. The conversation, post-joint

    Crim: I remember getting it back in the day

    Jesse: you have to roll off it and jump

    Nick: I don't think that's how you make it

    Justin: do it man, go for it

    Lou: if you land on the platform you're fucked

    Justin: yo get this shit dog you got this its all you.

    Jesse: is it there?

    Justin: oh it isn't there! Vagina Sluts!

    Lou: I'm stoned. I should stop smoking so much weed and do some work. That shit's not simple. Solve for this, solve for this, profit maximize this, freaking do bullshit, do an hour and a half of math and then you'll find the answer

    Nick: you have to maximize a lot of profits

    Lou: it's retarded

    Justin: epic fail

    Crim: this is how you should always blog from now on

    Nick: IRL conversations are the best

    Crim: Yo, be donkey kong

    Jesse: I can't it won't let me

    Justin: these guys are fucked up

    Jesse: no I just keep fucking up

    Nick: oh! chompy dude

    Nick: yo you missed the... yo

    (stage complete)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the next stage:

    Jesse: I can't feel my legs anymore

    Lou: you can sit in a chair

    Jesse: where's diddy, I need him. I hear you diddy.

    Lou: look out for the snake!

    Justin: penis face. Piss!

    Crim: wanna play, Justin?

    Lou: woah, ok Crim

    Jesse: (singing)

    Crim: woops, I got hasty

    Jesse: ow, what is this poking me?

    Justin: (bwok)

    Jesse: this cave is so tight

    Vince: don't fuck this up

    Jesse: you should try to kill that bee. I'm only saying that because I know its getting written down. You should doody-stomp that bee.

    Nick: It's crazy that blogging is changing the nature of our conversations

    Crim: It's kind of like if someone predicts the future

    Justin: Is that it?

    Jesse: he can definitely tell us what we just said

    Crim: we've gotten this far before

    Nick: These are the elevators they were talking about

    Jesse: Nice life

    Crim: a lot of this game takes patience.

    (laughter)

    Jesse: fuck that bee

    Nick: tight

    Lou: apparently that's how it works

    (repeated deaths)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will now transcribe a conversation with the Ballatician$ as I hear it.
    The setting: in the living room, playing donkey kong.

    Lou: Crim loves the barrel. He's the king of the barrel

    Justin: I'm rolling two joints with the rest of the weed

    Lou: meep

    Crim: Oh this song rules

    Lou: You could make this a sweet song. Or not actually. You could make it a sweet rock song.

    Crim: Shit.

    Lou: You almost just killed yourself like an epic n00b

    Nick: Damn Crim you're good at this.

    Crim: I hate these guys.

    Lou: They're monkeys throwing barrels.

    Justin: They kind of look like Lou

    Lou: They kind of look like me

    Justin: It smells like soy sauce in here.

    Crim: Is this our blog?

    Nick: I want it so bad, and I'm the only one here.

    Lou: Are you gonna smoke that joint?

    Justin: I have the lighter right now unless you want to go out and smoke a cigarette

    Lou: You guys run out of matches?

    Jesse: ha

    Jesse: Franco!

    Crim: We have three weeks left

    Nick: You see that Crim, I was all over his head

    Justin: should we smoke both of these?

    Lou: lets just smoke one and see

    Jesse: smoke both

    Nick: we know what's gonna happen when we smoke one

    Justin: things that are rational don't fly. We play warcraft for 14hours straight. We smoke weed literally like its our job. We applied to get this job blazing

    Jesse: We the best!

    Nick: we're some of them

    Crim: what kids?

    Lou: those kids, when I showed up at the chapel and you guys were freebasing?

    Jesse: I say nay to that crocodile. I always die here, every time.

    Lou: can you skip a barrel?

    Crim: you just have to be a G

    ReplyDelete