Monday, May 10, 2010

sorry

word that last post was a bit cryptic.  I apologize for that.  I was bugging out.  I think it's because I got an oil stain from some organic peanut butter on my suede shoes and I got pretty mad about it.  Don't worry though I'll get over it.  That's what I get for buying fancy peanut butter like an asshole.

Some resolutions (my new year starts arbitrarily):

1. Stop apologizing
2. Ball harder
3. Finish and release waaaaaaay more music

On that note, Bustin just put a single, "I Know," up on iTunes.  We'd love the support if you can spare 99 cents.  Think of it as a throwback to the '90s when you thought music was worth paying for.

I might start putting more random things up here for download.  Then again, maybe not, who could say.

1 comment:

  1. niiiice forgot to put i know on here. Let's make music mang. I got a track with dik and one with micah now and a handful of solo shit. I'm wetty!

    ReplyDelete