Thursday, March 4, 2010

THE GOVERNMENT FOUND ME

A woman showed up at my door claiming to be from the Census Bureau. She seemed alarmed that I was wearing my pajamas at 1 in the afternoon. Clearly we were on different wavelengths. She asked me for my address, which I thought was odd considering she had already found her way to my house. I think she was testing me, because when I told her I live in Barrytown she looked at her clipboard and replied, "no. no, you live in Red Hook." Don't tell me where I live, woman. I gave her the wrong zip code just to keep her on her toes. She also asked how many people live in the cabin. I mentioned The Famous Flying Ostrich, but I didn't tell her about the shrews. Do you think I should have?

On a side note, I've decided I'm going to turn in the two Ballatician$ albums for my senior project. Once they hear Long Time Cummin' they're sure to hand me my diploma on the spot.

P.S. Don't shit in my hummus, shrews. I need it for sustenance.

2 comments:

  1. You are becoming an awesome irl vhs kung fu movie. That story sounds like it could be the beginning for so many awesome seagal/stallone headbangers.

    voiceover trailer:
    'Dude in pajamas....'
    'stupid census lady...'
    in
    Steven Seagal's
    "Don't Tell Me Where I Live"


    tagline:
    don't tell him where he lives.


    Writing this just made me realize we should've done some Sega/Seagal rhymes. We really missed an opportunity there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I left out the part when we got into an epic aikido battle that ended in sweet fireside lovemaking.

    that happens all the time though so it didn't seem worth mentioning.

    ReplyDelete